Thursday, July 27, 2017

One More Light

When I was young, I was influenced by my friends on listening to Linkin Park. I would blast their songs loud on the radio. It somehow eased my frustration and anger during the rebellion age. I also bought a ticket to LP's concert when they were in KL many years back. That was the only time I went for a band concert, ever.

Although I don't follow their songs anymore now, it is still heart breaking to know that Chester Bennington, the lead singer, has committed suicide on 20 July 2017. One More Light is their latest album and I personally feel that it is a sad song.

For anyone that needs help or have the thought of committing suicide, do hold it for a second. Call for help! If you need someone other than your family/friends to hear you out, you can contact Befrienders at 03-79568144 or 03-79568145 or email them at sam@befrienders.org.my.


No comments:

Post a Comment