Saturday, June 24, 2017

Please Take Care of My Refrigerator (PTCOMR)

I have been addicted to Korean variety shows lately. I used to watch Running Man, but now I am addicted to PTCOMR. Just to warn you, do prepare some snacks when you watch the show as you will feel superrrr hungry!

For those who do not know, PTCOMR is a Korean cooking variety show. In each episode, there will be two guests that bring their own refrigerator. There will be eight chefs, split into two groups to cook for each guest. The highlight is that the chefs have to prepare a dish in 15 minutes solely with the ingredients available in each guest's refrigerator. Hence, they will show a lot of tips of cooking a yummy dish in a very short period.

I just watched episode 60 with Moon Chae Won as the guest. I think she's really cute! I hope they would sub ep 61 as well.

OK, I am super sleepy. Going off to bed. It's a long holiday! Yay! That calls for no-alarm-no-snooze-natural-wake-up-morning.

Selamat Hari Raya to all those who are celebrating :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment